Bjxrn Sandsaunet wrote:

I want to change the look of the html-file for the java applet viewer. I
cant find the file, is the file generated on the fly inside the server?

With the unix/linux implementation you can find the html files in the ...vnc/classes/ directory, they have the extention '*.vnc'. THere is reasonable comment on what to adapt and what variables to use for update by the vncserver-webserver.

With the M$Windows implementation, I think they are generated on the fly, you'll find details in the source. However, you don't need to twiggle the source and rebuild vncserver if you have an other webserver on the same machine.

If you want to use custom html files, best to take a unix implementation and extract the ...vnc/classes/ directory. There you'll find the java-viewer and the html examples. Update the *.vnc files to *.html files, feed them to your webserver (that must be running on the same machine as the vncserver) and optionally disable the html-webserver from the vncserver.

CBee