Beling, Michael wrote:
I have a bunch of .vnc configs for several boxes that we commonly
connect to and I sent them to another machine, but I can't seem to open
them up.  I get a program association list and nothing seems to work.

I expect those *.vnc files are generated with the 'save connection info as' option. Say you generate the file "server.vnc"

You can use this file with the next command:
"C:\Program Files\VNC\vncviewer.exe" /config  server.vnc

I created a 'filetype' that does a connect by default with the comand ("C:\Program Files\VNC\vncviewer.exe" /config) and optionally an edit (with an ascii editor)