From: bot banana [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: samedi 24 avril 2004 13:59
To: Seak, Teng-Fong
Subject: RE: Can VNC act as a 'spyware'?

yes it helps. thks alot.

i do know that there's no keylogger in VNC, so my
passwords will be seen as *****. But will he know my
username?

another q's. will the viewer actually get to see wut i
do in real-time? Can he edit it in his 'viewer'
computer? Or are the features just 'look' only but no
'edit'.

If he can 'edit' & view me in realtime, then he has
'entered' into my e-banking account.

For eg.. if i leave my Yahoo mail/e-banking account
unattended and keep mywself signed in.....and he logs
in using VNC...he sees exactly what i see on my PC
right....so can he check my emails/e-banking
transactions too?

thks for ur help...