Hello,

While reading an article at http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=5499
It refers to starting the VNC server at boot up, and editing the passwd file.

However, if the vncserver has a password assigned already, this means the passwd file
in the /root/.vnc is being used?

when I open (cat) this file there's nothing there. I am just trying to understand this
file since I want to make the RHL8 VNC server accept multiple independent VNC
connections, and make it start at the beginning.

The etc/vncservers is referred for automatic starup:
http://prope.insa-lyon.fr/intranet/linux/rh-docs-73/rhl-rg-en-7.3/s1-boot-init-shutdown-sysconfig.html#S3-BOOT-INIT-SHUTDOWN-VNCSERVERS

Thanks!

PS. The shared-option in the vncviewer doesn't cut it