Does anyone know of a more recent implementation Win2VNC than version
1.0 (http://www.hubbe.net/~hubbe/win2vnc.html), particularly one that
works well on a dual head Win2K system? x2x/x2vnc/win2vnc is a good idea, but seems Win2VNC 1.0 seems a bit too buggy for serious use. In particular it keeps stopping working, and stealing my mouse pointer on the machine running Win2VNC, sometimes not allowing the mouse onto my primary display, or sometimes only allowing it on the Windows taskbar. There's a comment on the web page about an idea the author had of using DirectInput, but I assume nothing came of it.

Thanks

Dickon