On Tue, 2004-06-15 at 17:22 +0100, James Weatherall wrote:
> New Windows Features & Improvements vs VNC 3.3.7:
> - New keyboard handling algorithms

For viewer?

We had a problem about the keyboard layout both in VNC 4 beta series and
VNC 3.3.7. Here we go again:

When the server is Linux, in POSIX locale, running a recent GNOME and
client is Win32 on a non-US keyboard, accented characters are
incorrectly transferred to server, I believe, so it doesn't work well on
non-US environments.

Do you think this release fixes the problem?
--
|          |  Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)
|          |  Software developer, IT consultant
|    FRONT |
|==========|  FrontSITE Bilgi Teknolojisi A.^.
|_____SITE_|  http://www.frontsite.com.tr/

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had a
name of signature.asc]