Hello,

I am trying to deploy VNC V4 via Hyena V5.7 STRCM but I am not able to set the
password for the VNC remote server as before. It installs nicely, brings the VNC
viewer authentification window bot comes back immediately with the message "no
password configured for VNC Auth". Enven if I have forced the password with the
"option" menu, and restarted the remote service. Are VNC V4 and STRCM compatible?
Did I miss something?
Thanks in advance for your help, best regards, JCMoriaud, France/Switzerland

Vous manquez despace pour stocker vos mails ?
Criez votre Yahoo! Mail sur http://fr.benefits.yahoo.com/

Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis grbce ` Yahoo! Messenger !Tilichargez Yahoo!
Messenger sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com