Hello,

Is there anyone who could tell me STEP BY STEP how to get the VNC to work with firewall?

What I really need is simple straight to the point step by step instruction where to download free SSH (hopefully with direct link download) and how to configure the SSH to work with VNC.

Even though there is help online about this, I have hard time since there are many SSH programs and I have little patience to read and figure it out...

Direct link to download SSH and instruction step by step would really be great!!

Thank you for your time,
Clark