Hi,
I work for a university and we are trying to determine if RealVNC can be
used in the classroom in the following manner:

1. About 20 students on wireless machines
2. Professor being able to select anyone of the students' machines at
ease and be able to view and control it (we will also have a projector
so the whole class can view whatever desktop the professor has taken
control of)

In terms of RealVNC, I think this would mean having multiple servers and
just 1 viewer.  How could we do this while saving the trouble of the
viewer(professor) of connecting to each machine with a different
vncviewer application?

note: we are using WinXP

Mail scanned for viruses and SPAM by GWGuardian at SCU (MGW1)