Hello everyone.

Is there any small application or software to easily sniff and get the
Broadband Modem external IP address? Everytime I am trying to connect to my client's
pc I have to ask them to connect to Router's Admin Console to look and get the
external IP Address. They are connected to an ISP wherein IP's are dynamically given.
ipconfig displays the local NIC IP only as well as the tooltip in VNC icon in the
system tray, if they are inside the NAT, the external IP address is not visible to
them. I'm using port forwarding on the router side to mapped any incoming vnc
connection to client's machine.

A fast install and a quick run app is what i need to save me time..
Thanks ina advance guys!

Romel