Annie,

There are at least two Windows versions of VNC which will transfer
files.  UltraVNC at ultravnc.sourceforge.net and TightVNC at
www.tightvnc.com are the ones I've tried.  They are both in beta.

Mike

>>> Raven Firestorm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 8/9/2004 1:39:13 PM >>>

I'm a new user of VNC and I didn't realize it can't be used for file
transfers. I've searched the archives of the mailing list but haven't
found any detailed solutions. I'm not very advanced when it comes to
networking and such. Can anyone let me know an easy way of transferring
files between computers and give me some tips on how to do it? Thanks
very much.

Annie

This e-mail is intended for the use of the recipient(s) named above.  This message may
not be distributed by an intended recipient without the express written authorization
of the sender.  This message may be an attorney-client communication and as such
privileged and confidential.  If you are not an intended recipient, you may not
review, copy or distribute this message.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original message and
destroy all copies.