FYI, Jay, on Win9x/Me the ability to inspect or kill running processes can
be mimicked using other tools. Look for Win9x-compatible versions of tlist
and kill.

I would point you to a specific site to find tools like that but I can't
seem to find any via a quick Google search. Since Win9x-compatible versions
of tlist and kill were distributed in the Windows 98 Resource Kit (and I
believe are part of the extra tools on the standard Win98 CD) you can
probably find it yourself in minutes.

Alex