im looking for a freeware/app that will automatically email the dhcp wan/external ip
address of the remote computer where i installed vnc. this is something useful so you
do not have to tell your remote client to go and check the external ip address of his
pc. we used vnc usually to help others by connecting to their pc remotely, im tired of
telling them howto do ipconfig and go a site for external ip check. i hope vnc guys
will considerably include this feature in their future release.

please let me know if you could give a useful utility to make this happen..