Hi Andrius,

I changed XF86Config  to load vnc.so module (for screen:0). But I can
never connect to it.
My purpose is to see and use the existing X11 screen as it is shown on
the physical 17 inch monitor of the linux machine with VNC server
installed. I don't need to create a new virtual screen of X11. In other
words I need to connect to LinuxMachine:0 instead of LinuxMachine:1.
Just like in MS Windows.

Do I need to run vnc.so and vncserver or what do I have to do?

//Agron

Andrius Virbicianskas wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Why did you changed the X86config file? Here is some
>links on remote desktop:
>
>http://www.linuxcasestudies.org/CaseStudies/Cs3-Industrial/LinuxCS3_web-09.htm#vncserver
>
>http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?s=&threadid=165788&highlight=remote+slackware
>
>http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?s=&threadid=169885&highlight=remote+slackware
>
>http://www.karlrunge.com/x11vnc/index.html
>

>=====
>Pagarbiai
>byvis
>www.t-ranga.com
>IRC: #T-ranga

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
agron.vcf]