First off you hijacked a thread...
Not nice of you...

On Tue, 2004-08-31 at 02:36, Yw Chan ( Cai Lun e-Business ) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a headache and have yet figured out a solution. The situation is,
>
> I want to manage a number of workstation running Windows XP and using
> private IP address by NAT of router at a remote site, I think I should
> install a VNC Server on each of them. At the router, I should enable to the
> port e.g. 5900 for VNC traffic to go through and have it port forwarded to
> the PC I want.
>
> How if the workstation is using DHCP, so port forward is not stable and I
> can port forward to multiple PC. Moreover, I don't have rights to modify all
> the router setting, they're owned by providers.
>
> Is there a way the users at remote site to go out and let me see their PC?
> outbound traffic is definitely no problem at their site.

Easiest way is for you to start a vncviewer in "Listne mode",
and have the server "Add connection" to you...

I put an Icon on my clients desktop named "Send Screen to Jerry",
which does the "Add Client" for for them, then the only need to
double click...

Jerry
P.S.  VNC Offers no encryption, so dependiing what you are doing
you may need to add encryption.