On Tue, 31 Aug 2004, James Weatherall wrote:

The upcoming VNC Server Enterprise Edition ( http://www.realvnc.com/products/enterprise/ ) includes protection from this and a class of similar but more advanced attacks. This protection will also be included in the next VNC Server 4 GPL release.

I like it. So, the US$50 per license refers to servers? Or to both servers and viewers?

Suppose I have a Linux box with 50 users connecting by VNC (I'm planning to do this, maybe even 100 users). How much would I pay for one server and 50 viewers?

Will there be an academic/university rate?

Best,

Mike

--
Michael B. Miller, Ph.D.