All,

In my previous post, I mentioned that I cannot mouse scroll with the realVNC
viewer.

I realized that I was using the 3.3.3 version of the viewer and tried the
4.0 version

With RealVNC 4.0, I can use the mouse scroller.  That's great!

I do have a problem that has stuck around and I hope that someone help
enlighten me on a solution..

When performing a copy/paste from Windows client to Linux server, the
operation that I normally perform is:

1.      mouse select text in Windows
2.      press ctrl-c
3.      switch to VNC window
4.      open text file with VI
5.      go to insert mode
6.      press middle mouse button (scroll wheel)

When VI is running in gnome-terminal, the text is not inserted.

When VI is running in xterm, the text is inserted, BUT each line is indented
by an incrementing number of tabs

If the insert is performed into Xemacs, the text is inserted properly.

I _really_ want to use VI in most cases to insert text from Windows.

Is there a configuration option that makes it so that the extra tabs don't
get inserted???

Thanks!!!

Mike