Hi,
I have been using vnc for some time, with XP Pro through a Belkin ADSL
Router.
Recently replaced the PC with new one running XP Pro svpk2 and now have
strange problem. I can only connect to the new pc if I first try at leat once to
connect from the new pc to the client. After that, the client can connect to
the  new pc fine. After a while of not using VNC (minutes) the same situation
happens??

XP's new firewall is completley switched off and at all times I can ping
from and to both pc's?

Anyone any idea? I am missing something obvious?

Paul