Writing to OS Event Logs is done at the application level.  Most M$ programs do it by
common design.  All other applications, such as xVNC have to do it intentionally.

Here's simple example code for any VB application:
   Dim appLog As New System.Diagnostics.EventLog
   appLog.Source = "This Application's Name"
   appLog.WriteEntry("An entry to the Application event log.")

In your RVNC 4, there might be an options panel on server side with user settings for
level (frequency) of event logging, or at least I would hope so.

Have you also looked at TightVNC?  Maybe offer up your comment of one vs the other?