From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of MAtthew Tooher
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 11:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: safety

I am going to connect to a few work computers behind a router from my
computer at home, but was wondering how safe this is. Surely it would not be
that hard for someone to find out my ip address and vnc password and have
complete acces to my work computers. Is there something i don't know that
makes this system safe.