From: julien ertveldt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 2:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: acces vnc server in lan on an extern pc, forwarding port to ip

   I  have  installed  vnc  server on my computer bud I want to access it
   with  an  other  computer  over  the internet by using vnc viewer. Bud
   because the vnc server is my computer that is registered in a lan home
   network  with  3  pc's my ip adress is 192.168.0.4 and on the internet
   the  3 pc's  are using 81.241.x.y how can I forward port 5900 to my pc
   192.168.0.4
   I use windows XP home on the vnc server.

   Thanks,