Hi, I have successfully installed vnc in my xp box as well as my linux
   box and works great. I have a question,

   when  I vnc to my linux box anyone using the linux box is not affected
   by  my  mouse movements, but it is not quite for the windows box which
   is  very  annoying if someone is working escpecially if it is a server
   where I would expect people to sit in the console.

   Is there a way to make the windows box behave as the linux box ?

   Regards