I've checked it and my xp firewall has been deactivated.

The only strange thing is: If I try it with http://computer-ip:5900, I
receive the error message RFB 003.008. Ok - I know it's normal, because it's
the wrong port, I'm using.
But the thing is, I won't be blocked by a firewall, because I reach the
VNC-Server which displays this RFB 003.008!

Therefore the error message by using http://computer-ip:5800 (The page can
not be displayed) won't be caused by a blocking firewall, or...?

Now I think, maybe I have to change any settings at my VNC-Server?
I've already checked the settings and found one item, being interresting:
"Serve Java viewer via HTTP on port" - this item is activated and the
entered port is 5800. For my understanding, this seems to be correct..

What could only be the reason..??

Chreers,
Christian