Umm, hopefully you changed the string "myusername" to whatever user you
actually wanted to have the server run as?

Note that you must also have run the vncserver at least once as that
user, so that the password gets set and the directory gets created.

--
Kelly F. Hickel
Senior Software Architect

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>