Angelo,

Thanks for your response..

To clarify this, I can access the VNC Server 3.3.7 (on a Win2000 Server) using the regular VNC Viewer 4.0 (set up on Port 5903) as well as a current IE 6 Browser via the Port 5803 from a WinXP SP2 PC without any problems. Therefore, I don't believe the problems is with the Server or the connectivity or firewall, etc.. I suspect it's the Browser in the Motorola A1000 that is not playing ball.

Regards,
Rosti.

Hi all,

I have set up access to my PC for a Java Viewer (Port 5800,etc..) and connected from a Motorola A1000 phone that has the ability to browse the Net (on the "3" Network) and all seems fine, in as much as I seem to connect and get the sign-on screen, I enter my password, click the Submit button, but this is as far as I get.

Clicking the Submit button seems to be completely ignored.

Do I need some other settings on the Server side? The Motorola claims to be running Symbian 7.0 OS, and the Browser is apparently Opera (nor sure of the version number).

If anyone could shed some light on this, I would appreciate it.

Regards,