Romel:

        Heya; sorry for the late reply:

I would like to know if this feature will eliminate the Firewall Setting or Port Forwarding configuration to establish connection between firewalled computers or computers using broadband connections.

I would like to know also if there is something similar apps like KaboodleProxy(works under Linux only) for Windows platform.

To clarify: the KaboodleProxy *server* runs on Linux only right now (we're working on a Windows port). The KaboodleProxy *client* is built-into the Kaboodle freeware app, which is built for Windows (though it also works on Linux via Wine).

        Hope that helps...

-Scott