Hi, my VNC server is running on win XPSP2 desktop on my home LAN with VNC
server hard wired to 192.168.0.2.  Rest of LAN is served DHCP by router
(starting at higher addresses)   Access working fine from other local laptop
on the LAN using VNC client or java web access when I point to 192.168.0.2
or 192.168.0.2:5800

I have opened up ports 5900 and 5800 routed to 192.168.0.2 on the Netgear.

ISP (NDO in the UK) is dynamically issuing IP addresses to me.

When I point VNC client on my laptop to currently ISP assigned address I get
'connection refused (10061)' .  Similarly when I try to access VNC server
via currently ISP assigned address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5800 via my browser, I
get 'The connection was refused when attempting to contact
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5800.

Note, I can ping the router and also get to its config screens via port
8080.

All this WAS working this morning with a Linksys router.  I cannot get the
Netgear to work.  I have also opened up all ports on Netgear and tried
enabling DMZ (pointed to 192.168.0.2).

Help????

Thanks in advance,

John