Hello vnc-list:

I am planning to use VNC for administering and tutoring on a
Win/XP Pro system. Because of the feature set, I have chosen the
Enterprise Edition v4.1.1 for Windows.

I have also downloaded from the same page the VNC Tool Enterprise
Edition for Windows v1.2.1.

Could someone explain briefly:

1. Do I need the VNC Tool download?

2. Under what circumstances is it needed?

If the answers to these questions are covered in the doc., just point.
I can RTFM with the best. :o)

Incidentally, I downloaded the zip archives rather than the executable
in the hopes of being able to see a readme file. However, as you folks
probably already know, the zip archive is just a zip of the
executable. I am reticent to simply launch the executable as I have no
prior experience with it (or with VNC) or knowledge of what it does.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Best regards,

TGee