So you want to set up a double vnc?   That shouldn't be a problem
(might be a bit slow).

VncClient ---> Router ---->  FC2 ------> LAN COMPUTERS (VNC Servers)
?

in this situation you would need a single port forward range on the
router 5901 - 59XX to the FC2 box.  Where XX is the maximum number of
vncclients supported at one time.

Since the FC2 box is on the lan executing vnc with the correct LAN IP
should work.

As far as locking down the FC2's Vnc session to only allow certian
binarys to run you would need an answer from some one more familir
with linux administration than myself.

Good Luck,
Angelo