I  had  to install VNC server on my office computer because one of the
   tech  needed a 24 hour acces to it.  But i just realized today that he
   can   access   my   computer   without  me  ever  knowing.   Being  an
   administrator,  this  is a problem for me because he could potentially
   see some confidential document while i am working on them.

   I  cant just select the option that would request a permission from me
   before  he can connect simply because i am not in front of my computer
   24h/day.   Is  there  a  way  to just be warned when he connects to my
   computer, without me needing to answer before he can connect?

   Tks!

   P.S.   Sorry  if  i  made  any  mistake,  english is only my secondary
   language.