From: John Aldrich [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 6:19 AM
To: Roman Rozinov; vnc-list@realvnc.com
Subject: RE: Problem connecting to VNC 4 Service running on Windows 2003
s erver

Known issue with RD. VNC (Free Version) cannot connect to a Windows
machine until it is rebooted after using Fast User Switching or Remote
Desktop.
According to Wes with RealVNC, the next freeware version to come out
will have that capability, just like the Enterprise version currently
does, however, at this point, if you're using the free version, you're
out of luck.