At 050303 12:53 -0500, Zach Dennis wrote:

Alex Pankratov wrote:
Jerry,

We are NOT paying lots of money as we do NOT relay your
traffic. It is p2p system, the bandwidth usage for us is
under few megs a day. Can you fit this together under one hat ?

Alex,

No need for the tone of your last sentence. I grasp what you are doing as I am sure many others are...

Whoa, Zach ... I think you mistook Alex's last sentence. I did not take it to be an insult but a play on words - playing off Jerry's skepticism (with which anyone should begin) about fitting Hamachi's apparent costs and benefits "under one hat". It would have sounded different if we could have heard his voice.
--
John