Kevin,

That's a good point.  No, VNC Viewer for Java has a couple of useful
improvements.  The java archive (vncviewer.jar) is now signed, which means
that under the Sun Microsystems JVM it can be used to connect to host other
than the one it was served from, and that it can deal directly with the
clipboard, for example.

Something for the to-do list...

Cheers,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.