There are a couple ways to do this....

1. use a third party tunnel  (e.g. kaboodle)
2. try Hamachi  (which is a peer-to-peer networking app  (think kazaa
for networking)
    (am I gonna get list smackdon for mentioning this ;)

3. If you control the firewall on the viewer side, or the viewer side
does not have a firewall:
a.   You can reverse connect ("Add new client") from the server to a
listening client.  (can't remember that port though...)
b.    You can set up tunnel software on the viewer side (SSH or VPN)

If you cant control either firewall you need to use 1 or 2
If you control the firewall on one end then 3a or 3b will work with 3a
being much easier.

Let me know if you need more assistance.

--Angelo