From: James Weatherall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 3:20 AM
To: 'Sean Atkinson'; 'D L'
Cc: vnc-list@realvnc.com
Subject: RE: VNC Free Edition 4.1 released

Sean & D L,

Thanks for pointing this out - there is a really trivial linker line missing
from the module's Imakefile for some reason(*).  We'll release the fixed
binaries next week (along with the VNC Viewer for Windows window placement
fix), but in the meantime you can build the module for yourself simply by
adding the line:

        VNCLIBS = VncExtLibs

To unix/xc/programs/Xserver/vnc/module/Imakefile.

Cheers,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.