Well the idea behind all the trouble is to NOT buy anything!! :)) NOT
buy another Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse, IP/KVM Switch. Why the hell
should I spent all my time cooped-up in corner learning open-source
tricks and tools then? Might as well go to a pub and enjoy my evenings
better.. :)

Rgrds

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 11:48:02 -0600, Angelo Sarto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but you may want to invest in this:
> http://www.realvnc.com/products/KVM-over-IP/
>
> Pricey at 1K US, but you can do everything then including BIOS
> settings, Raid management, etc on as many as you can hookup to a kvm..
>  However you still need a video card installed (it needs some way to
> hook up.)
>
> --ANgelo

I think we can, but lets check the console HOW-TO first...