To put it simply, I want a VNCclient connected to my headless pc,
docked in a corner window, and I want to see at all times, whats
happening with Mr. Headless - what it would display if it had a
monitor of its own. Btw, if there is no monitor, will xscreensaver
ever get activated? I won't be able to do all this until next week
when I buy my 2 new PCs - which is why I have more questions for now,
than I have answers.... :)

--
Nonchalantly yours
GobbledeGeek