From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 9:06 PM
To: vnc-list@realvnc.com
Subject: Remote Access to 2 Different Machines

Hi,

I have a LAN with 2 PCs (well, more, but for the sake of this exercise
there's only 2)

Computer 1 - has a VNC server which I access through the standard 5900
port.

Computer 2 - I have just set up and it has a VNC server which I want to
access through port 5901 (which will forward to port 5900 on that
machine). What do I need to do with the viewer to be able to connect to
5901 instead of 5900? Do i simply put the IP address followed by :5901?

Cheers,

Brad