I like to think of myself as not a complete idiot when
it comes to computers.
But I will openly admit that Im just a dumb home
owner.

I have 3 window boxes in my home that all connect to
the internet using a gnatbox firewall then connected
to a cable modem.

I upgraded my main PC (win2000 pro) a few days ago
with some salvaged parts.
Main board, processor, and second hard drive. The boot
hard drive, and all the cards are the same.

VNC now shows the IP address of my main computer as I
have it set on my internal network. And I cant
connect.
Before it showed the IP address of my firewall and
everything worked fine.

So what do I need to do?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Buddy