Erik,
Thanks..

Harjit

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Erik Soderquist [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Wed 3/30/2005 12:24 PM
        To: Singh, Harjit (Mission Systems); James Weatherall;
vnc-list@realvnc.com
        Subject: RE: Question

        I believe that depends on your authentication method. it is my
        understanding that windows authentication uses it's own encryption, so
        the session encryption would be a different encryption. with vnc's
        encryption, I can't see any reason to establish a new encrypted channel,
        so I would assume it to use the same one.