If you want to use the integrated windows authentication support
(authenticate against the local windows account on the server) I
believe that you need to use the latest Realvnc release for Linux.
Most of the other clients are based on vnc 3.x which did not have a
username/password structure, instead it had a password only
authentication.

Without using windows authentication, and withe the backwards
compatible protocol enabled you could probably use any vnc client that
operates on linux.

I believe that enterprise eddition is licensed per server so i dont
think you would have to pay extra for clients.

<RealVNC crew - is the enterprise viewer the same as public?>

--Angelo