I have been using multiple monitors in your configuration for about a year. The description of a scroll bar is correct. It works fine except that I get time outs if the remote computer is busy with a virus scan or something like that. When nothing is going on with the remote PC, the scroll bar works great.

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Weatherall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <vnc-list@realvnc.com>
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 8:42 AM
Subject: RE: VNC 4 and Multiple Monitors under Windows

Elayne,

VNC Server 4 will show both monitors in one large desktop, which will almost
certainly be too large for the viewer to display - the viewer will therefore
provide scrollbars to allow the displayed portion of the remote desktop to
be changed.

If you really aren't seeing the other displays, check that they're attached
to the desktop via the Windows Display Settings dialog, and check that there
is NOT a registry key:

HKLM/Software/RealVNC/WinVNC4/DisplayDevice

If there is then set it to be empty, or remove it.

Regards,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.