The problem with what you are doing is that vnc (on windows) only has
one desktop.  THat means that even though multiple ppl can connect at
once they will all be controlling a single mouse, keyboard and screen.
 So if you just made it vnc it would work as a single user remote
system.  In order to make it multi-user you really need to design the
app for multi-user.

ANgelo