From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Wasik, Paul
Sent: 30 April 2005 00:35
To: vnc-list@realvnc.com
Subject: VNC 4.x Issue with Solaris CDE Screensaver

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone else has come across this problem. Ever since
upgrading from RealVNC 3.x to 4.x, I can get the VNC server to run just fine
on Solaris 8 / CDE and connect to it from a viewer. But once the CDE sleep
timeout of 10 minutes kicks in, all I get upon connecting is a gray screen
with a big black X on it. Essentially, I am unable to "wake up" the server
side. If I kill VNC server and restart, all is fine again until the CDE
sleep timer kicks in again. This never happened in RealVNC 3.x. This happens
in both free and Enterprise versions.

Thanks,

Paul