From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of jean-marc Dez
Sent: 06 May 2005 21:31
To: vnc-list@realvnc.com
Subject: Installing and using echoVNC and an echo sever

I try to install on my home pc an echo server and an echo VNC PC viewer to
take the hand to an other PC with installed on echo VNC and VNC sever. First
of all i didn't find what is the IP adress or the DNS for my echo server
,the server name is PAVILLION-echoserver and i tried as suggested
:www.PAVILLION-echoserver.com or PAVILLION-echoserver.com:80 but nevr been
connected as expected ..So you suggestion will be more than helpful here .(I
don't know if it will help but the server is on Windows98 SE ). Second as i
didn't succeed with my echo server i decided to try with the demo server and
i succeed to connect with demo.echovnc.com and the password demo2005 .But
when i tried to start a VNC connection he connected but in the mean time
said the connection was closed unexpitively...I tried many times without any
success.And after some try ,he refused to connect the echoserver even on the
demo site . Any suggestion here ??

jean-marc Dez   9 rue de la haie cochin
78830 Bonnelles
France
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       mobile:         +33 6 15 51 57 48

Add me to your address book...
<https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=8590109655&v0=345117&k0=1329435035>
Want a signature like this? <http://www.plaxo.com/signature>

  _____

Ma Bonte de Riception est protigie par SPAMfighter
3096 e-mails spam ont iti bloquis jusqu'` maintenant. Tilichargez au jour
d'hui gratuitement SPAMfighter
<http://www.spamfighter.com/Lang_Other/Default_FR.asp>  !