Scott,

The DebugMode and DebugLevel settings only apply to the VNC 3 series, as
indicated in my posting that you referred to earlier.

For VNC 4 series servers, you need to add the Log setting to the registry,
under HKLM/Software/RealVNC/WinVNC4.  VNC 4 will *not* display a log console
when running in Service-Mode - you will need to direct log output to a
different destination, such as the EventLog or a file.  Console log output
is normally only available when running in User-Mode.

Regards,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.