I'm hoping for a reply from either a RealVNC rep or an enterprise user in a
similar scenario.

We are a two-year college currently supporting approximately 400 workstations
and in need of a secure desktop-sharing tool for end user support. At present,
the maximum number of support techs (VNC clients) who might possibly be
connected to end users (VNC servers) is about 8.

Does RealVNC have any provision for floating licenses that would allow us to
pay for a number of concurrent connections (for example, 10 or less) that is
fewer than the number of server installations (400-500)?

Many thanks for any assistance,

Greg Hope
MiraCosta College
One Barnard Drive