Vince,

You've missed my point.  The error codes are just Win32 error codes with the
corresponding error message text, which is the same as what the user will
see when an error message is returned.  So all you've done is list some
Win32 error codes (most of which will never be seen by VNC) without
providing any extra information.

Cheers,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.