I have a question about the VNC Enterprise Edition in anticipation of probably
buying a copy.

I want to integrate the Windows sign on process on Windows XP Home SP2
computer with the
VNC sign on process.

The computer in question will have two accounts on it.  One account will be
for a local user sitting at the
local keyboard, monitor and mouse, and one account for myself who will be
accessing the computer
remotely.

My question is:

  If I access the computer remotely while the local user is sitting at the
keyboard, monitor and mouse
  what will happen, i.e.
      i.  I will be refused access?
     ii.  The local user will be thrown off?
    iii.   Both users will be able to use their respective accounts?

   Basically how does the enterprise edition handle two simultaneous users?

   Also will the personal edition support the scenario described above?

/Ross

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
Ross MacGillivray.vcf]