John,

In that case, you'll need to run:

ldd /usr/bin/Xvnc

And also run:

rpm -l -q compat-libstdc++

To find out precisely which libraries Xvnc cannot find, and precisely which
libraries compat-libstdc++ is providing.

As I mentioned in my previous mail, there is no such dependency as
"libstdc++.so.6" in the standard binaries, so are you sure that you are
using the standard builds?  If so, are you sure that that is the library
that it is failing to link against?

Regards,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.